Monday, June 27, 2011

Today I broke a mother fucking chair...

wow. Aren't you supposed to hit rock bottom BEFORE you decide to lose weight? Right when I get things turned around this shit happens.

I have been doing well. Keeping on points with weight watchers, starting an exercise routine. Through walks, hikes, and MAJOR elliptical training I am burning about 1000 calories a day. I have only binged 3 times. Once I was still within my daily points for WW even after I shoveled all the food in my mouth.

Today, I decided to make the exercise a bit more fun. I went to the gym and ran on the Elliptical on level 10 with a 5 incline for 40 minutes. Then my mother and I decided to grab my dog and go walk around one of the local gardens that spans over multiple acres. Next we rewarded ourselves with a trip to some healthy food carts and ate green papaya salad, bbq chicken, and some boiled chicken with this lovely chicken and lime broth. I sat down in a wooden, flimsy, folding chair and began to eat my healthy food. All of a sudden, crash. One of the screws popped out and I fell on my ass in front of a street load of people.

What do you do to recover from something like that?

I pretended that the screw was missing from the start and began sweating because my face was so red. What an evil cruel world. Make that shit happen BEFORE I start losing weight. NOT AFTER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment